Lower Fields Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect that all staff and volunteers will share this commitment.
Our Named Persons are:
- Miss R Stansfield (Principal)
- Miss A Kelly (Assistant Principal)
- Mr S Lavery (Assistant Principal)
- Miss A Hodgson (Parental Involvement Worker)
- Mrs D George (Pastoral Support Lead)
- Miss Kairan Bachra (Pastoral)
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to this and we actively support the Government’s Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism. You can access some of these key document by clicking on the links below:
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child’s welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our pupils are discussed with parents/carers first, unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child’s welfare.