The menu for this term is shown below and operates on a 3 week cycle.
Please note: The menu is subject to change. For more information please contact the office.
All our Halal meat is supplied by Pakeezah.
For information about Free School Meals click the link below.
When - 7.45am to 8.45am Monday to Friday
Where - The school dining hall
What - Healthy breakfast such as cereal, toast, fruit and juice. A range of activities including sport, arts & crafts and homework support.
Cost - £1.70 per day for each child. This includes their breakfast
- Breakfast club has limited places and you must wait until you receive confirmation of a place before your child can attend
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis
- School must be informed if a place is no longer needed
- Places must be for consistent days—we are not able to supervise pupils on a drop-in basis
- Pupils must behave according to our school policy; poor behaviour will result in loss of place
- Payment for breakfast club can either be in cash or using the online payment system (further information available from the office)
- Payment is £1.70 per day and should be made in advance of attendance, weekly.
- If parents accumulate a debt of more than £8.50 the place will be suspended until full payment is made.