The menu for this term is shown below and operates on a 3 week cycle.
Please note: The menu is subject to change. For more information please contact the office.
School Dinners cost £1.70 a day ( £8.50 a week) , Reception - Year 2 are free .
All our Halal meat is supplied by Pakeezah.
For information about Free School Meals click the link below.
When - 7.45am to 8.45am Monday to Friday
Where - The school dining hall
What - Healthy breakfast such as cereal, bagels, fruit and juice. A range of activities including sport, arts & crafts and homework support.
Cost - £1.70 per day for each child. This includes their breakfast
- Breakfast club has limited places and you must wait until you receive confirmation of a place before your child can attend
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis
- School must be informed if a place is no longer needed
- Places must be for consistent days—we are not able to supervise pupils on a drop-in basis
- Pupils must behave according to our school policy; poor behaviour will result in loss of place
- Payment for breakfast club can either be in cash or using the online payment system (further information available from the office)
- Payment is £1.70 per day and should be made in advance of attendance, weekly.
- If parents accumulate a debt of more than £8.50 the place will be suspended until full payment is made.